dwight and angela is the best. their "code" conversation in the snack room was hilarious. the means they take to keep their relationship a secret can't be topped.
Whos the best couple on the NBC hit The Office.
Jam-Jim and Pam
Dwangela- Dwight and angela
or
Man-Michael and Jan.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
dwight and angela is the best. their "code" conversation in the snack room was hilarious. the means they take to keep their relationship a secret can't be topped.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
yeah I would have mentioned Ryan and Kelly (Kean) but I think they are over.
I think everyone knows someone like dwight I think that is why his character is so popular.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Ryan and Kelly were painful to watch .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
SHE was painful to listen to and watch.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks